Tuesday, April 2, 2013

p90x - Practice Week, Day One

Well, day one is complete of my practice week, prior to starting p90x officially.  I can tell you WOW!   P90X is no joke.  It was back and Shoulders, and the ab ripper.   ALOT of pushups and pull ups, and ALOT of abs.  I couldn't even come close to completing the same number of reps, but I gave it all I had.  I can tell from just one work out that p90x works.  

My supplement regime is:

Six Starr Vanilla Creme Protein Shake 1 scoop - breakfast
Women's Multivitamin - 1 tablet - morning and night
Calcium and Vitamin D - 1 tablet - morning and night
Cytosport Blue Raspberry Protein Shake - 1/2 scoop each - mid morning & mid afternoon snack
Joint Matrix - 2 tablets - lunch time
Cytosport Monster Pump - 1 scoop - pre workout
Cytosport Monster Amino - 1 scoop - during workout
p90x Orange Smoothie Recovery Drink - 2 scoops - post workout

It might seem like alot, but once you start taking them, it just becomes part of your regular regime.

I can't wait for tonight - Plyometrics!!  I've been told its tough....really tough.

'till next time.......Cx

No comments:

Post a Comment